Matrix42 Software Asset Management is a complete solution consisting of asset, license, and contract management. License and
Compliance Managers receive a complete solution for unified IT asset, contract, and license lifecycle management.
Software Asset Management enables you to proactively optimize your software and hardware tasks, from planning and procurement, to installation and user behavior, through to deinstallation.
- Software Asset Management SaaS
- No image available
- Concept: Azure AD (native) vs. Azure AD (with MyWorkspace): What's the Difference? Which Should You Choose?
- Concepts: Integration Framework and Data Providers
- FAQ: Software Asset Management SaaS
- Getting started with Software Asset Management SaaS
- HowTo: Configuration of Active Directory
- HowTo: Configuration of Active Directory Federation Services
- HowTo: Configuration of Azure Active Directory (Version 10.0.1 and higher)
- HowTo: Configuration of Azure Active Directory with MyWorkspace
- HowTo: Installation of Data Gateways
- HowTo: Integration with Power BI
Download and install Software Asset Management