UUX for Secure Unified Endpoint Management (SUEM) is an extended console with added value for Unified Endpoint Management and EgoSecure Data Protection. It is based on the Matrix42 Digital Workspace Platform (Solution Builder). In addition to UUX for SUEM Matrix42 provides dedicated UUX Apps for Unified Endpoint Management and EgoSecure Data Protection.
The UUX for UEM App is required as a prerequisite for the UUX for SUEM App.
This brings computers and mobile devices together to form a unified object type in the Solution Builder platform. In addition, a new communication architecture based on a service bus is introduced. This allows a more efficient and faster communication between the UUX for SUEM, Empirum, and Silverback. The goal is that the entire communication between the SUEM core product parts will take place over it in order to also enable hybrid installations, (e.g. Empirum and EgoSecure local, Silverback, and Solution Builder in the Cloud).
Azure Service Bus for Cloud or RabbitMQ for On-Premises installations are supported as Service Bus. Read the documentation for the respective installation or configuration in the corresponding download.
For the EgoSecure Data Protection Installation please go here.
- Administrator Guide
- No image available
- Administrator Guide I: Insights (SUEM App)
- Administrator Guide I: Home (UEM App)
- Administrator Guide II: Announcements
- Administrator Guide III: Collaboration
- Administrator Guide IV: Environments
- Administrator Guide V: Workplaces
- Administrator Guide VI: Endpoint Devices
- Administrator Guide VII: Depot
- Administrator Guide VIII: Deployments
- Administrator Guide IX: Assignments
- Administrator Guide X: Feedback
- Administrator Guide XI: Settings (UEM App)
- Release Notes
- No image available
- Secure Unified Endpoint Management 2012
- Secure Unified Endpoint Management 2010
- Secure Unified Endpoint Management 2009
- Secure Unified Endpoint Management 2007
- Unified Endpoint Management 1912.0
- Unified Endpoint Management 1909.0
- Unified Endpoint Management 1908.0
- Unified Endpoint Management 1907.0
- Unified Endpoint Management 1906.0