UUX for Secure Unified Endpoint Management (SUEM) is an extended console with added value for Unified Endpoint Management and EgoSecure Data Protection. It is based on the Matrix42 Digital Workspace Platform (Solution Builder). In addition to UUX for SUEM Matrix42 provides dedicated UUX Apps for Unified Endpoint Management and EgoSecure Data Protection. This brings computers and mobile devices together to form a unified object type in the Solution Builder platform. In addition, a new communication architecture based on a service bus is introduced. This allows a more efficient and faster communication between the UUX for SUEM, Empirum, and Silverback. The goal is that the entire communication between the SUEM core product parts will take place over it in order to also enable hybrid installations, (e.g. Empirum and EgoSecure local, Silverback, and Solution Builder in the Cloud).
The UUX for UEM App is required as a prerequisite for the UUX for SUEM App.
- No image available
- Classic to Co-Management Migration for Windows 10/11 Devices
- Create a Service Connection for Matrix42 PackageCloud
- Deploy Office365 for macOS
- UEM Agent uninstallation on macOS devices
- Empirum Service Bus Publishing Options
- Install EgoSecure Changes Listener or Service Bus Adapter (Legacy)
- Matching Rules for Service Bus Integration
- RabbitMQ Server Manual Installation
- RabbitMQ Troubleshooting
- RabbitMQ Securing with TLS/SSL