This article describes the new folder structure after installing Enterprise Manager Server.
Under C:/ProgramFiles/Matrix42/Matrix42 Enterprise Manager we now have a new folder structure:
- Import (all files for the import including EM Import Service and SDK).
- Server (all files for the server including Em Server service)
- Web (everything for the web console)
Under C:/ProgramData/Matrix42, we now distinguish between Enterprise Manager Import and Enterprise Manager Server.
Enterprise Manager Import:
- This is where the log and settings file for the import is located.
Enterprise Manager Server:
- Autoupdate (storage of the EM-Agent Autoupdate setup files).
- Certificate (storage of the EM-Server certificate to start the Web Console)
- Charts (report files)
- Customizing (configuration of the EM-Agent UI design)
- Dat (Report Excel files and Help files)
- Jobs (all EM job information with scheduler and created jobs)
- Logs (EM server log)
- Telemetry (telemetry data for analyzing errors)