This article shows the latest hotfix releases with the corresponding solutions, improvements and, if available, new features with the corresponding release date. Please note that a Silverback hotfix is a fully and standalone version which can be installed without intermediate versions. So if you are coming e.g from release 19.0.2, you can directly upgrade your environment to any newer hotfix.
- Fixed an issue where iPads, iPods and Apple TV requires multiple enrollment tries to get properly managed
- The MDM Profile was removed directly after the first enrollment
- Devices moved to Checked Out with Username Pending...
- With the next enrollment, the device could be successfully managed
- Fixed and merged duplicated entries in Hardware Compliance for the following iPad models
- Mini Wi-Fi 16GB
- Pro 256GB Wi-Fi + Cellular
- Fixed unable to perform the operation issue for executing Install Update as multiple action
- Fixed an issue with not finishing process in UI for executing Delete Business Data as multiple action
- Fixed an issue with cloning tags when Single App Mode Profile (Android and Samsung Knox) contained a configuration
- Changed Agent Certificate drop down list in Wi-Fi Profiles to custom-combobox to add certificate thumbprints directly
- Import for Identity Provider Metadata has been improved
- Changed download location of Matrix42 Companion from beta (afw#matrix42beta) to productive channel (afw#matrix42) in QR-Codes generated with the Advanced QR-Code Provisioning method
- Support for unique payload identifiers for iOS15, iPadOS15 and macOS Monterey Zero Day Support
- Custom Matching Criteria for Exchange Protection
- System Variable Support for Custom Profiles for Apple devices
- iOS and iPadOS devices with 1 terabyte capacity can be managed properly again.
- macOS devices don’t receive anymore by default a 30 day deferral for operating system updates
- User Password and Certificate Password variables are now shown as ******* in system variables view
- Dynamic User Creation imports now from Authentication Providers the E-Mail Address, First Name and Last name
- Fix for uploading Certificate Trusts due to missing alias field in database
- Fix for sending a device passcode by default
- Fix for not working Bulk Enrollment
- Fix for Apple changes in macOS device enrollment on newest Catalina builds if the device is new to Silverback.
- Automatic updates for Volume Purchase Program application metadata (Family, Version and Description)
- Removed duplicated MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) in Hardware Compliance
- Fixed Silversync mobile devices client authentication. This issue occurred due to last fix with temporary unavailability of the Admin and Self Service login pages from Silverback 184.108.40.206.
- Exchange ActiveSync Tags for Android and SamsungSafe and Managed Play applications can be added again. This was due to an update of the Managed Play API from Google
- Number of days for Email Sync is now displayed correctly again if unlimited is selected
- Temporary unavailability of the Admin and Self Service login pages was solved
- Drop down lists for the agent certificate thumbprints in the Wi-Fi profile are now editable. Please check after the update if your Wi-Fi Profile(s) are using the correct thumbprint.
- Translation for Allow Incoming AirPlay Requests for AppleTVs has been updated
- Default values for Android and SamsungSafe restrictions have been adjusted. This affects the creation of new tags
- Domain field for Samsung Mail Exchange Active Sync Profile is now addressed again
- Improvement of displaying restrictions
- Request for access to memory is now made directly during installation. This is necessary for the creation of log files
- Email Support Button now displays a message if no email account is available on the device
- Credential configuration is now not longer disabled when certificates are distributed to Android devices
- Updated Launcher icon in the new Matrix42 design