Zero Touch Enrollment
Zero touch enrollment is Google's counterpart to the Apple Device Enrollment Program with a little easier integration. Overall Zero touch enrollment saves IT departments and users the tedious manual configuration of proprietary Android smartphones and tablets. Devices are pre-configured online with the settings desired by an Administrator. When booting for the first time, the devices check whether they are assigned a configuration and if so, they will download our Matrix42 Silverback Companion app which will guide the user to finish the setup.
- IT Administrators: Can configure that new arrived devices will be automatically configured to download Matrix42 Silverback Companion
- Your company stay in control of their devices at all times - even after factory resets.
- End users, after receiving a boxed device, they just need to sign in.
Please start your tour with Android Zero Touch Enrollments from here:
- English: https://www.android.com/intl/en_us/enterprise/enrollment/
- German: https://www.android.com/intl/de_de/enterprise/management/zero-touch/
Find your sufficient devices here:
- Devices: https://androidenterprisepartners.withgoogle.com/devices/#!?device_features=zero_touch#Zero-touch
Find your Zero Touch Reseller
Add your Configuration to the Zero Touch Portal and set as default
Start your freshly purchased device and enjoy the Zero Touch Experience
- Check the following guide about Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment