Creating a settings Admin
There is no default Settings Administrator account, so one must be created first. To create one, follow these steps:
- Login to your Silverback by Matrix42 Admin console as an Administrator.
- The Admin URL is typically similar to https://silverback.imagoverum.com/admin
- After logging in, click the Admin Tab
- From the Admin Tab, click User Management
- From User Management, click New System User
- Enter the user information and configure the settings, and ensure that Settings Administrator is selected for the Role field.
- Save the user
Login as Settings Admin
Settings Administrators login to the same page that all other Administrators do
- Open again your Administrator Login page, which is typically similar to: https://silverback.imagoverum.com/admin
- Enter your Username for the Settings Administrator
- Enter the corresonding Password
- Click Sign-In.