Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager is the place for IT teams to automate device deployment, purchase and distribute content, and manage roles in their organizations. Working seamlessly with Silverback, Apple Business and School Manager makes it easy to enroll devices, deploy content, and delegate administrative privileges.
The Device Enrollment Program (DEP) and the Volume Purchase Program (VPP) are seamlessly integrated into Apple Business and School Manager, so you can bring together everything needed to deploy iOS/iPadOS devices, Mac computers, and AppleTVs in your organization.
So what you need to do is:
- Sign up to the Apple Business or School Manager and perform the Apple registration process
- Link your Silverback Server to the Apple Business Manager or Apple Business Manager for the Device Enrollment Program
- Create a Volume Purchase Program Token and import it into Silverback
- Configure your Device Enrollment Program and/or Volume Purchase Program
After that, you will gain access to the following benefits:
- Automate your device deployment program
- Supervise devices for additional management options
- Buy and centralize the application distribution for your end users