Enable Service Bus in AdminTool
- Connect to your EgoSecure Data Protection Server
- Launch the AdminTool.exe application.
It is located on the computer with the installed EgoSecure Server under Start > EgoSecure
- Local the Service Bus Configuration section
- Enable the Service Bus check box.
- Select your Enterprise Service Bus system
- Enter your Connection String
- e.g. for Azure, the connection string has the following format:
- e.g. for RabbitMQ, the connection has the following format:
- Enter your Topic/Exchange Name, e.g matrix42.suem.topic
- Enter the Subscription/Queue Name , e.g. matrix42.egeosecure.subscription
- Press Save.
If your EgoSecure Data Protection Server Service is configured to login as a User (Service) Account, ensure to grant the user Full Control to the the following Registry Key: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Matrix42.EPS_UUX.ServiceBusAdapter