No changes to UUX for SUEM 2009
Separate Packages for SUEM, UEM, and EDP
Matrix42 provides now three UUX configuration packages.
- UUX for UEM: Provides the UUX management and configuration console for modern and classic device management based on the core products Matrix42 Silverback and Matrix42 Empirum. Additional management engines can be connected.
- UUX for EDP: Provides a UUX management and configuration console for EgoSecure Device Protection.
- UUX for SUEM: UUX for Secure Unified Endpoint Management is an extended console with added value for Unified Endpoint Management and EgoSecure Data Protection. It combines the device management and security use cases in a single console with dedicated dashboards.
The UUX for UEM configuration packages contains the service bus components and is a prerequisite for UUX for SUEM and UUX for EDP.
UUX for EDP
- Near real time updates of information from EgoSecure to the UUX platform via Service Bus
- Access Control for physical devices using Device Classes
- Access Control for physical ports
- Unblocking code generation for offline Access Control policy changes