Empirum Software Management helps you to adapt, distribute, and install software on Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. The data for Empirum Software Management are administrated in the corresponding location database.
- Software adaptation means the simplification or unification of any given standard software. The installation routine preset by the developer is replaced here by a routine that can enforce certain default settings on the computer of the user or the server.
- Software distribution means making available the software on a server and/or a client computer. The user is either authorized to install the software or he receives a message that he can now install a specific software.
- Software installation means the actual installation on the destination computer (server and/or client). Here, the files are transferred to the destination computer in such a way that an application can run on this computer.
The available software is stored in the corresponding location database. The software depot is a description of all the software available on one or more servers. Every software depot contains an arbitrary number of software packages. A software package consists of the total amount of all files required to install a package on a computer. A software depot usually has the suffix ".dds" and will be created and updated by the service Empirum-Activation.
In addition to the software depot, there is also a command file, which defines who is provided with which software where and when. Such a file usually has the extension ".ddc" and will be created and updated by the service Empirum-Activation.
- UEM Agent Windows - Extended Support Release
- No image available
- UEM Agent Windows
- Changes, as compared to the Advanced Agent
- New features and changes since the release 2004
- Installation, Update and Rollout
- Functionality of the new software kiosk
- Installation window (Z-Dialog/Task List)
- Tips and Troubleshooting
- Customization of the user interface
- Installation of the UEM Agent via Silverback
- Pre-Logon Window
- Validation of packages before installation
- Check for signing
- Installation and login after reboot on Full disk encryption
- Alternative Package Sources
- Info page
- Auto Update Flow Diagram
- UEM Depot Management