The current Extended Support Release (ESR) version is 2006.x.3 Updated versions will increase the second segment of the version 2006.x.3.
The Standard Feature Release Version will include all bug fixes of the ESR Version, but includes also new features.
Explaination to the versioning:
The third digit of the version number defines the type of the release. 1 is for technical preview releases, 2 is being used for Standard Feature Release and 3 for the Extended Support Release.
- UEM Agent Windows - Extended Support Release
- No image available
- UEM Agent Windows
- Changes, as compared to the Advanced Agent
- New features and changes since the release 2004
- Installation, Update and Rollout
- Functionality of the new software kiosk
- Installation window (Z-Dialog/Task List)
- Tips and Troubleshooting
- Customization of the user interface
- Installation of the UEM Agent via Silverback
- Pre-Logon Window
- Validation of packages before installation
- Check for signing
- Installation and login after reboot on Full disk encryption
- Alternative Package Sources
- Info page
- Auto Update Flow Diagram
- UEM Depot Management