Apple Business Manager is the place for IT teams to automate device deployment, purchase and distribute content, and manage roles in their organizations. Working seamlessly with Silverback, Apple Business Manager makes it easy to enroll devices, deploy content, and delegate administrative privileges.
The Device Enrollment Program (DEP) and the Volume Purchase Program (VPP) are seamlessly integrated into Apple Business Manager, so you can bring together everything needed to deploy iOS devices and Mac computers in your organization.
So what you need to do is:
- Create a Managed Apple ID and perform the Apple registration process
- Link your Silverback Server to Apple Business Manager for Device Enrollment Program
- Create a Volume Purchase Token and import it into Silverback
- Configure your Device Enrollment Program and/or Volume Purchase Program
After that, you will gain access to the following benefits:
- Automate your device deployment program
- Supervise devices for additional management options
- Buy and centralize the application distribution for your end users