Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is Microsoft’s cloud-based identity and access management service. Azure AD helps your employees sign in and access resources in:
- External resources, such as Microsoft Office 365, the Azure portal and other SaaS applications.
- Internal resources, such as apps on your corporate network and intranet, along with any cloud apps developed by your own organization.
Silverback's integration of Azure Active Directory ensures to provide the following feature set:
- Windows Autopilot Device Enrollment
- Azure Active Directory Join Device Enrollment
- Windows Store for Business Integration
- App Protection Policies
The process for the Azure Active Directory Integration is simplified straight forward. First you need to create an MDM and MAM application within your Azure tenant and grant required permissions for the desired feature set. Then add the application information into Silverback and enable the desired feature set.
If you are intend to use your Azure Active Directory credentials with the Silverback Management Console or for the Self Service Portal, please refer to Identity Provider Integration.