To search for a specific incident:
- Start Matrix42 Workspace Management and click the Service Desk workspace.
- In the navigation area, click Incidents.
- In the action pane, click Search Incidents. An input wizard opens.
- If you remember the summary of the incident that you are looking for, enter it in the Text field. When you start the search in the context of a specific incident, i.e. select the incident on the search page, the Text field is pre-filled.
- If the incident has any related assets and/or services, select them in the corresponding fields.
- If you remember the subject, category, ID, status, and reason of the incident, enter this information into the corresponding fields.
- Select whether you want to use all your search criteria or just one of them (AND/OR).
- Select whether you want to include the archived incidents in the search results, and then click Search.
- If your search query has matching results, they will appear below, with links to the found incident(s). When you start the search in the context of a specific incident, you can attach the search results to this incident by selecting them and clicking the Attach to Incident button.