You can repair a defective service if an incident was created for this service. In the Matrix42 Service Catalog, a new order item of the Repair type is created. The repair of these services will be recorded in the incidents journal.
- Start Matrix42 Workspace Management and click the Service Desk workspace.
- In the navigation area, click Incidents.
- In the selection list, click an Incident.
- In the action pane, click Repair Service to open the input wizard.
- The Recipient User is copied from the incident. If you are going to repair a bundle, group, or set, the wizard will offer you to select the included service elements. The service elements are selected by default; if necessary, make changes. If you selected any services without service elements, click DELIVERY INFO >>.
- Enter the delivery address of the recipient user and add a Reason, if necessary. Click SUMMARY >>.
- Select the Skip approval workflows for the repair of these services option if no confirmation is required and define how the related incident should be handled.
- Click REPAIR SERVICE.