Forwarding a ticket means passing it on to a specific role for processing. The members of this role are notified by email about it.
- Go to Matrix42 Software Asset and Service Management > Service Desk application.
- In the navigation area, click Incidents.
- If the required configuration item is not in the selection list, enter a search term into the Search Text field and press <Enter>.
- In the selection list, click an incident. Preview opens.
- In the action pane, click Forward.
- Select a role or a person to which you want to forward the incident.
- Enter a reason for forwarding. Click FORWARD. The incident is forwarded to the role, and the members of this role are notified by email about it.