Skip to main content
Service Desk: Mobile Device Management Activities
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Go to Matrix42 Software Asset and Service Management > Service Desk application.
- In the navigation area, click Incidents.
- In the selection list, choose an incident.
- In the action pane, click Manage Device to open the Mobile Device Management wizard.
- Select an activity. The following activities are available:
- Enterprise Wipe: Deletes all settings and configurations that have been inserted by using the Matrix42 Mobile Device Management system. Possible use case: an end user of a corporate mobile device changes, and an asset manager removes all data from this mobile device before giving it to another user.
- Full Device Wipe: Deletes all individual settings and private data from the mobile device. Possible use case: a mobile device is lost or stolen, and an end user wipes this mobile device to prevent data loss.
- Lock Device: Locks the mobile device. If a password is defined for the lock, the lock can be removed with this password. Possible use case: an end user wants to lock a mobile device for privacy reasons.
- Clear Pass Code of Device: Deletes the password from the mobile device. Possible use case: an end user lost his password and wants to create a new password for security reasons, or an administrator resets password for a new end user.
- Click MANAGE DEVICE.