Diagram of Relations Between the Affected CIs:
- The service uses the MDM Enrollment or AirWatch Enrollment provisioning workflow.
- Device Configuration Group (DCG) is defined for the provisioning workflow at the service level.
- The DCG contains the related mobile devices.
- The mobile devices have a principal user.
- The mobile devices have the Active status.
- Retrieve the configured Device Configuration Group from service.
- Retrieve all mobile devices with the Active status that belong to this DCG.
- Retrieve the assigned principal users of the mobile devices.
- Retrieve all service bookings (without uninstallation booking) for this service.
- Check for all service bookings if the mobile device still belongs to the DCG.
- If not, create an uninstallation booking.
- If yes, check the combination of the mobile device and the main user within the booking.
- If wrong, create an uninstallation booking.
- Continue with detection of missing bookings.