Diagram of Relations Between the Affected CIs:
- The service uses the Assign Asset from Stock provisioning workflow.
- An SKU is defined in the stock configuration of the service.
- The SKU is related to the assets.
- Assets have a main user.
- Assets have the Active status.
- Retrieve the configured SKU from the service.
- Retrieve all assets with the Active status that are related to this SKU.
- Retrieve the assigned main users of the assets.
- Retrieve all service bookings (without uninstallation booking) for this service.
- Check for all service bookings if the asset is still related to the SKU.
- If not, create an uninstallation booking.
- If yes, check the combination of the asset and the main user within the booking.
- If wrong, create an uninstallation booking.
- Continue with detection of missing bookings.