Diagram of Relations Between the Affected CIs:
- The service uses the Assign AD Group provisioning workflow.
- The AD group is defined in the provisioning configuration of the service.
- The AD group has computers or AD accounts as members.
- Computers have a main user.
- AD accounts are assigned to the main user.
- Retrieve the configured AD group from the service.
- Retrieve all computers and AD accounts that are members of this AD group.
- Retrieve the assigned main users of the computers and accounts.
- Retrieve all service bookings (without uninstallation booking) for this service.
- Check for all service bookings if the AD account/computer still belongs to the AD group.
- If not, create an uninstallation booking.
- If yes, check the combination of the main user and the AD account/computer within the booking.
- If wrong, create an uninstallation booking.
- Continue with detection of missing bookings.