To search for a specific problem:
- Start Matrix42 Workspace Management and click the Service Desk application.
- In the navigation area, click Problems.
- In the action pane, click Search Problems. An input wizard opens.
- If you remember the summary of the problem that you are looking for, enter it in the Text field. When you start the search in the context of a specific problem, i.e. select the problem on the search page, the Text field is pre-filled.
- If the problem has any related assets and/or services, select them in the corresponding fields.
- If you remember the subject, category, ID, state, and status reason of the problem, enter this information into the corresponding fields.
- Select whether you want to use all your search criteria or just one of them (AND/OR), and then click Search.
- If your search query has matching results, they will appear below, with links to the found problem(s). When you start the search in the context of a specific problem, you can attach the search results to this problem by selecting them and clicking the Attach Problems button.
Our search results are limited to 500 items. If you can't find what you need, apply additional filters, such as Category, Status, etc.
You can also search for problems that are related to incidents. In this case, you should click Incidents in the navigation area, select a specific incident and click Search Problems in the action pane. The Text field will be automatically filled with the summary of the selected incident.