An appointment is an instrument for fixing and coordinating future events such as meetings, telephone calls, audits, etc. at the scheduled time. For preparing and managing an appointment, you can create tasks and notes that are saved with the corresponding appointment.
The Calendar tabulator offers two views: List view and Calendar view. You can switch between the two views by clicking the calendar icon in the upper-right corner.
- Start Matrix42 Workspace Management and click the Service Desk workspace.
- In the navigation area, click Collaboration > Calendar.
- On the toolbar, click +Add Appointment. A properties dialog opens.
- Enter information about the appointment.
- Click DONE at the bottom to save and close.