Read this section to learn about built-in data providers.
- How to configure LIS-Online Update data provider
- LIS - Online Update data provider integrates Matrix42 Software Asset & Service Management with Matrix42 License Intelligence Service (LIS)
- Matrix42 MyWorkspace
- Using existing Matrix42 Accounts credentials to log in to Matrix42 Software Service and Asset Management: importing Matrix42 Accounts data and configuring Single Sign-On.
- Virtual infrastructure, software, and hardware inventory
- Using data providers and the data gateway service to perform the agentless discovery and inventory for license management. The agentless discovery and inventory entails collecting data about all virtual and physical devices of a certain network as well as getting hardware and software specifics of these devices.
- How to configure and activate the inventory data providers
- How to check the inventory results
- Importing motion history for virtual machines
- Prerequisites for Citrix XenServer Inventory
- Prerequisites for Microsoft Hyper-V Inventory
- Prerequisites for Unix inventory
- Prerequisites for VMware vCenter Inventory
- Prerequisites for Windows inventory