MyWorkspace integrates into Adobe Creative Cloud to connect Matrix42 Portfolio with Adobe.
- User Provisioning
- User (Application) Entitlement
- Single Sign-On
- License Compliance
Therefore a connector to Adobe must be established between MyWorkspace and Adobe I/O. This article describes the necessary steps to setup the connector and configure all related parts in Adobe I/O Admin Portal.
- MyWorkspace Admin User
- Adobe System Admin User
Create a Adobe Connector in MyWorkspace
- Login to MyWorkspace with an Admin User and goto Connectors
- Click to "+" Button on the bottom right and choose "Adobe Creative Cloud"
- Click "Download Certificate" to download the Certificate on the Connector Page
- Keep the page open and move forward with the steps below. We will come back to MyWorkspace Connector Configuration later
Create Service Integration in Adobe
- Sign in to Adobe Admin Console
- Click "New integration"
- Choose "Access an API" and click "Continue"
- Choose "User Management API" and click "Continue"
- Give a spelling name for the integration, a description and add the previously downloaded certificate
- Click "Create integration" to complete the integration setup
- The Integration details will be shown. Those details are relevant for the next steps
Complete MyWorkspace Connector Configuration
- Go back to the open MyWorkspace Connector Page
- Copy each field (e.g. Api Key) from the Adobe Integration Overview (above) to the inputfield in the MyWorkspace Connector Page
- Click on "Save" to complete the configuration. Your are done!
To integrate Adobe into Matrix42 License Management please proceed here.