To Define Holidays
- Start Matrix42 Workspace Management and click the Service Desk workspace.
- In the navigation area, click Configurations > Holidays.
- On the toolbar, click +Add Holiday. A properties dialog opens.
- Enter detailed information about the holiday.
- Name: specify the name of the holiday.
- Country: select a country for the holiday.
- Date From: select a from date for the holiday.
- Until: select an until date for the holiday.
- Use in Escalation Rules: select the checkbox for the holiday to be taken into account in calculating Reaction Time and Solution Time for a ticket / incident. For example, let's say Solution Time = 1 day and tomorrow is a holiday with the Use in Escalation Rule checkbox selected. The Solution Time for the ticket / incident then shifts from tomorrow to the day after tomorrow.
when a ticket or incident is created, an appropriate SLA is calculated for this ticket. Each SLA has Service Levels which define time for Reaction and Solution.
- Type: select the type of the holiday.
- Click DONE at the bottom to save and close.