An Underpinning Contract (UC) is a contract between an external provider and an internal end customer. Underpinning Contracts define the range and scope of the covered services.
An Underpinning Contract can consist of several service levels. You need these service levels for calculation of escalation times. Response and solution times for the respective ticket are defined according to priority and service time profiles.
- Go to Matrix42 Software Asset and Service Management > Service Desk application.
- In the navigation area, click Service Level Management > Underpinning Contracts.
- On the toolbar, click Add Underpinning Contract. A properties dialog opens.
- Enter information about the Underpinning Contract.
- Click Done at the bottom to save and close.