An Operation Level Agreement (OLA) is an agreement between an internal service provider and an internal customer. Operation Level Agreements define the range and quality of the covered services.
An Operation Level Agreement can consist of several service levels. You need these service levels for calculation of escalation times. Response and solution times for the respective ticket are defined according to priority and service time profiles.
To Create an Operation Level Agreement
- Start Matrix42 Workspace Management and click the Service Desk workspace.
- In the navigation area, click Service Level Management > Operation Level Agreements.
- On the toolbar, click +Add Operation Level Agreement. A properties dialog opens.
- Enter information about the Operation Level Agreement.
- Click Done at the bottom to save and close.