A Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a contract between an internal service provider and an external end customer. Service Level Agreements define the range and quality of the covered services. Learn more about Service Level Agreements.
A Service Level Agreement can consist of several service levels. You need these service levels for calculation of escalation times. Response and solution times for the respective ticket are defined according to priority and service time profiles.
To Create a Service Level Agreement
- Go to Matrix42 Software Asset and Service Management > Service Desk application.
- In the navigation area, click Service Level Management > Service Level Agreements.
- On the toolbar, click Add Service Level Agreement. A properties dialog opens.
- Enter information about the Service Level Agreement.
- Click Done at the bottom of the dialog to save and close.