You can define different service levels for all Service Level Agreements, Operation Level Agreements, and Underpinning Contracts. Depending on the priority and ticket type, these service levels can use different service time profiles and reaction times or solution times.
To Create a Service Level
- Go to Matrix42 Software Asset and Service Management > Service Desk application.
- Open an existing or create a new Service Level Agreement, Operation Level Agreement, or Underpinning Contract.
- Go to the Service Levels dialog page.
- Under Service Levels, click Add. An input wizard opens.
- The following information is displayed. The fields that are highlighted in red are mandatory:
- Ticket Type: Select the ticket type for which this Service Level Agreement/Operation Level Agreement or this Underpinning Contract applies.
- Priority: Priority of the ticket.
- Service Time Profile: Select a service time profile to define the times, location, and time zone for the service level.
- Description: Enter a description of the service level, e.g., "9 to 5 support for incidents of medium priority in Germany".
- Reaction Time: Period for reaction time. Can be set to 0, in this case Reaction Point will not be calculated.
- Solution Time: Period for solution time. Can be set to 0, in this case Solution Point will not be calculated.
- Click DONE at the bottom to save and close.