Here you can store templates for signatures for all actions where an email should be sent. Such signature templates can then be selected by using the respective actions (e.g., under Service Desk > Incidents, select the Incident, then in the action pane, click Send E-mail > Signature).
To Create an E-mail Signature
- Go to Matrix42 Software Asset and Service Management > Service Desk application.
- In the navigation area, click Configurations > E-mail Signatures.
- On the toolbar, click Add E-mail Signature. A properties dialog opens.
- Enter detailed information about the email signature.
- Name: Unique name of the email signature.
- Enabled: Activate or deactivate the email signature by selecting or deselecting the Enabled checkbox.
- Send Email: Specify whether this template can be used for emails.
- Compliance Rule: Specify whether this template can be used for compliance rules.
- Click Done at the bottom to save and close.
In the action pane, you can access the most important Actions for this email signature with one click.
- Edit: Open the email signature for editing.
- Delete: Delete the email signature.
- History: View and export email signature related transactions.
- Export: Export the email signature to an .xml file; select the Export N:M Relations checkbox to also export data about related objects with N to M, or many to many, relation.
- Set Audience: Restrict access to the email signature; only users and/or user roles selected in the widget are granted access.