The Matrix42 DevOps Portal provides developers and operational services functionality to support building, testing, publishing and deploying of Digital Workspace Platform Extensions (Configuration Packages). Developers, administrators, and everyone involved in the product lifecycle can collaborate and contribute using these cloud services, accessible from your web browser (https://extensions.matrix42.com/portal).
Starting from the 10.0.2 release version, Matrix42 Extension Gallery can be accessed from the Administration application → Extension Gallery navigation item.
Why you should use Matrix42 DevOps Services to build your Digital Workspace Platform Extensions
Choose Matrix42 DevOps Services when you want:
- Quick setup
- One consistent product lifecycle for all Extensions
- Easy collaboration across development and operations
- Accelerate product rollouts and generate higher customer value
- Analytics on how your Extensions are used and possible issues
The Matrix42 DevOps Services are free to use and only require you to have a Matrix42 Cloud Account. (https://accounts.matrix42.com)
You might take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions article in case you do have questions to our DevOps Portal or the Extension Gallery.
Where do I start?
Either try out already published Digital Workspace Extensions with the Matrix42 Extension Gallery (https://extensions.matrix42.com) or start building your first Extension with the Matrix42 DevOps Services:
- Create your first Сontrol as a Community Extension
- Creating new Extensions on the example of a Custom Control Descriptor Package: learn how to register it in the UUX, and make it available from the Matrix42 Extension Gallery.
- Learn more about permissions
- Different levels of permissions a Digital Workspace Platform Extension contributor can be assigned to.
- Learn more about Releases
- When using the Matrix42 DevOps Services every Build of a Digital Workspace Platform Extension results in a Release tagged with a version.
- Publish your Extension
- This is a step-by-step guide on how to use Matrix42 DevOps Services to publish and install a Digital Workspace Platform Extension.