The Matrix42 DevOps Portal provides developers and operational services functionality to support building, testing, publishing and deploying of Digital Workspace Platform Extensions (Configuration Packages). Developers, administrators, and everyone involved in the product lifecycle can collaborate and contribute using these cloud services, accessible from your web browser (https://extensions.matrix42.com/portal).
Starting from the 10.0.2 release version, Matrix42 Extension Gallery can be accessed from the Administration application → Extension Gallery navigation item.
Why you should use Matrix42 DevOps Services to build your Digital Workspace Platform Extensions
Choose Matrix42 DevOps Services when you want:
- Quick setup
- One consistent product lifecycle for all Extensions
- Easy collaboration across development and operations
- Accelerate product rollouts and generate higher customer value
- Analytics on how your Extensions are used and possible issues
The Matrix42 DevOps Services are free to use and only require you to have a Matrix42 Cloud Account. (https://accounts.matrix42.com)
Where do I start?
Either try out already published Digital Workspace Extensions with the Matrix42 Extension Gallery (https://extensions.matrix42.com) or start building your first Extension with the Matrix42 DevOps Services:
- Create your first Extension (Coming soon...)