Add your Service Bus Configuration
- Log in to Secure Unified Endpoint Management with Administrator credentials
- Click on the Launcher icon on the top right
- Navigate to Secure Unified Endpoint Management
- Click Settings
- Click Edit
- Navigate to Service Bus Configuration in the left pane
- Choose your Service Bus
- Enable "Is Enabled"
- Select your Service Bus Type (RabbitMQ or Azure Service Bus)
- Add your Subscription / Queue
- Enter your Topic / Exchange
- Enter your Connection String
- Press Save
- Press Done
|Message Queuing System (Service Bus)||
||Here you can specify your message queuing system (Azure/RabbitMQ)|
|Is Enabled||Enabled or Disabled||Here you can turn on/off service bus.|
|Subscription / Queue||e.g. matrix42.uux.subscription||Here you can specify your broker subscription name. Default value for the standard Matrix42 RabbitMQ installation is: matrix42.uux.subscription|
|Topic / Exchange||e.g. matrix42.suem.topic||
Here you can enter your client topic name.
Default value for the standard Matrix42 RabbitMQ installation is: matrix42.suem.topic
RabbitMQ: All required information (Username, Password, Port, Server and VHost) can be retrieved from your RabbitMQ installation.
Default value for the standard RabbitMQ installation is:
The Azure Service Bus connection string can be obtained from the Azure Portal -> Service Bus -> Topic -> Shared access policies.
Device Import Settings
- Set state of device created in source system
- Defines the state when a device is initially created. Options are based on the Asset states. Active is the default value.
- Set state instead of deleting device when it is removed in source system.
- Enabled - the state is set to the defined state when a device is removed from a sub system. For Co-Managed devices the state is only changed when the device is removed from the last management system (Empirum and Silverback). This is the default value.
- Disabled - the device is removed from the system. As all devices in the platform share the same data it is also removed from Asset Management! For Co-Managed devices the device is only deleted when the device is removed from the last management system (Empirum and Silverback).
- Press Save