You can remove the Azure Hybrid Benefit add-on by using the standard Uninstall Package action.
In the Administration application, go to Extensions > Installed Packages, click Azure Hybrid Benefit Data Provider in the grid and run the Uninstall Package action. A wizard will open where you can uninstall the package.
What data is removed and what is left
Uninstallation of the extension deletes the following objects:
- The Azure Hybrid Benefit data provider and all of its configurations,
- The license conversion object,
- The Azure hybrid benefit data collector and Azure hybrid benefit post-data processing workflows,
- The Azure hybrid benefit data recalculation engine.
Uninstallation hides the Azure Hybrid Benefit object. However, if the extension is installed again, the object will become visible in the Azure Hybrid Benefits grid.
The following records are still present in the system after the uninstallation:
- The Azure Hybrid Benefit service,
- The tenant and service connection,