You can change the status of the endpoint device by using a wizard. By applying this action, you can also change the status for related peripheral devices.
When you create a computer, you assign a status within the edit form. However, if you want to set another status for an existing computer, you must use the Change Status action. A wizard will guide you through the required steps.
- Go to the Endpoint Devices navigation item in the Assets application.
- Select the devices where you want to change the status.
- Click the Change Status action. A wizard opens.
- Select the new status for endpoint devices and optionally select the new status for related peripheral devices (monitors, printers, general peripherals and portable storage devices).
- Click Change Status to apply the changes.
Keep in mind that computers are relevant for automatic asset management and license management only if they have one of the statuses set in Licenses > Settings and Assets > Settings.