ABOUT THIS RELEASE
SDDM release 4.5.1 is an update of previous releases with performance and functionality fixes. No new features are being introduced with this release.
- [PRB36033] Context Menus are no longer concealed by the borders of scrollable parent containers.
- [PRB36042] Edge Device List will now display content instead of sometimes being empty.
- [PRB36062] Virtual Discovery Jobs with errors will display those errors in the Discovery Jobs List.
- The slider UI component will no longer be bunched-up due to lack of space.
- Edge Device Scorecard will now display all Edge Devices.
- Fixed some spelling mistakes in the CI Migration Interface.
- Virtual Topology Maps will render correctly.
- Network Traffic List filters will work with CIDR values and Edge Devices
- SAML User Search will now use some other IDP attributes to find a local user match.
- Unknown Event Evaluation settings will now show the correct options.
- Notification Procedures will only show Incident Integrations which are currently configured.
- The List pages’ Change Actions will properly determine their drawer pagination requirements
If you experience any problems regarding this version, please contact our support team:
Matrix42 Help Desk
General information about Matrix42 support services can be found here: https://www.matrix42.com/en/customer-success/support
- Product Improvement Community (Matrix42 Idea Portal)
- Guideline for Product Usage incl. Maintenance Status (Matrix42 Website)