The Matrix42 Self Service Portal is divided into the following areas:
- Decide: Orders and change requests that you have to approve. This menu option is displayed only to deciders, such as cost center managers, technical managers, service owners, or change managers.
- Management Area: Change requests, orders, and services that were booked to cost centers within your responsibility. This menu option is displayed only to cost center managers and their delegates.
- Address Book: Information about your employees, business contacts, and business partners.
- Workplace: Orders, services, hardware, and change requests that are assigned to you.
- Catalog: The "IT Shop". Displays the services that are defined for the respective user, catalog, location, role, or cost center in Matrix42 Service Catalog. This menu option is available only if you have licensed Matrix42 Service Catalog.
- Support: Your tickets or incidents, change requests, knowledge base, and announcements.