- Navigate back or open your Silverback Management Console
- Login as an Administrator
- Navigate to Devices
- Once your device is enrolled you will see it here
Adjust your colums
- Hover over the Username column and click the arrow button
- Disable Storage
- Enable Device Name
Try a couple of things to customize your view
Check your surroundings
- You will see a select button in the first column
- You will see a Device ID
- Select your first enrolled device
- You will see Multiple Actions button on the right
- Click the Multiple Actions button
- Nothing will happen!
Enroll a second device and try again
- Check the actions column
Managed Device Actions
The Actions column offers you the following possibilities
Manually assign additional Tags to a device.
Please refer to
Lock the device. The user needs to re-enter his passcode to get access.
Blocks the device, remove all tags settings except restrictions but keeps the device under management
Navigate to Blocked to unblock devices manually. After that all Tags will be-reassigned.
This option performs a full device wipe to factory defaults
The device is completely wiped and all company & user data gets erased.
|Delete Business Data||
Un-enrolls the device and move device into Checked out section
This will remove all company apps, profiles & data from device but leave the private data of the user untouched.
- Now click on your enrolled device and open device overview
- Username and Last Update information
- Device Overview Actions (Refresh, Resultant Tags, More)
- Managed application List (Action, Name, Status)
- Device Information (Name, OS Version, Ownership, Serial Number etc.)
- Assigned Tags (Displays assigned Tags)
- Network Information ( Country, Carrier, Phone Number etc.)
- Restriction Information (Displays active restrictions on the device)
- Security Information (Secure Boot State, Encryption Compliance.)
- Certificate List (Displays distributed certificates on the device)
- Application List (Installed applications on the device)
Device Overview Actions
|Refresh||None||With a refresh the system triggers a connection to the device and send / retrieve new information|
|Resultant Tags||None||Gives an overview of applied tags, apps and restrictions.|
|Reboot||Window||Will force a reboot after 5 minutes grace period|