A master contract is a declaration of intent between contract parties that concerns the provision of services. The master contract outlines the terms that will govern actual agreements between parties.
You can manage the master contract's status only by using the Change Status action.
- Open the Master Contracts navigation item in the Contracts application.
- Select one or more master contracts.
- Click the Change Status action. The wizard opens.
- Select a new status. For the Canceled status, you also need to select a date in the Canceled by field.
- You can enter additional information in the Comments field.
- Click Change Status to apply your changes.