Release Date: 2019-07-26
Rollout Plan Usability Enhancements
- The list of assignments shows if an assignment has an active rollout plan.
- In the preview of an assignment with rollout plan it is shown how many devices are activated.
- Rollout plans get activated only within the given time period between rollout start and rollout end.
- A new user role UEM Device Admins provides all rights on devices, read only on services and assignments.
Fixes and optimizations
- Reduced system load when performing assignment progress calculations
- Issue when installing on a Workspace Management installation with renamed master DB
- Changed time for pre calculations of rollouts to 30 minutes
- When installing the UEM Console the PowerShell execution policy on the Server needs to be set temporarily to “Unrestricted” for the installation.