When you run the Show Dependency Map action for a selected object, a wizard opens. It displays a diagram of relations between the selected record and other records that are eligible for dependency tracking.
The Show Dependency Map action is available in the actions menu and in a dialog of an object.
Right-click on any item to open the context menu where you can select one of the 5 layouts:
- Standard. The default layout distributes items evenly across the chart and uses links of a consistent length.
- Organic. Multiple components are grouped into circular arrangements with larger components in the center.
- Sequential. It is a display of a clear parent-child relationship between elements to convey a level of each element.
- Lens. Highly-connected items are put in the center while the less connected ones pushed into the periphery.
- Structural. The layout puts items with similar attributes together in fans.
- Radial. The root node is placed in the center and dependency nodes are arranged in a concentric circle.
If you right-click on an item and then select Show Details, the preview of this item will open.