For details about system requirements, see the article Software and hardware requirements.
For details about installation and update setup, see the article Installation and Update.
- Support of wildcards for AV process exclusions implemented.
- Now the already added trusted installers are highlighted in bold in the Search files dialog.
- The options to encrypt the entire drive and just a used part of the drive were added to Product settings » BitLocker » BitLocker settings and Computer management » BitLocker » Drives.
- Now the TPM availability is displayed under Computer management » BitLocker.
- High DPI support for shell extension added.
- Screen readers support for Tray - Power Management.
- Support of long computer names.
- GUI improvements for Bluetooth devices.
- Revision for Administration » Servers implemented.
- Possibility to export the Windows subsystem for Linux report.
- Now it is possible to hide the area with an option description for MSI package options.
- Customizable Console layout of the main menu.
- Improvements for local user\computer revision.
- Improvements the revision for MSI and Installation settings.
- Improvements for documentation and texts in Permitted Bluetooth devices.
- Improvements the revision for Insight Analysis.
- The deleting of Agent log files via Console is now possible in the Cloud scenario.
- Warning about common settings for all tenants was added under Administration » Servers » Mail, proxy and others (syslog server settings).
- The Disable file downloads option removed from User management » Settings » User settings (Internet).
- Revision for Administration » Licenses » License management, for Administration » NAC, for Administration » Synchronization and for Administration » Clients added.
- Revision for Administration » Administrator » Report export added.
- Now the timeouts set under Administration » Clients » Client settings will apply after switching a tenant.
- An issue where Secure Audit data was not exported completely.
- An issue where the database was no longer accessible after removing many objects from Administration » Synchronization » Deleted objects.
- Issues with logs' collection in cloud scenario.
- An issue where the Save button remained active after switching tenants.
FULL DISK ENCRYPTION
- The TPM support option was removed from Product settings » FDE » Installation settings.
- An issue when the ERI file exported from Console was not password-protected.
Network Share Encryption
- Now it is possible to repeat the decryption of failed network folders.
- An issue with saving unencrypted files on a network share when no encryption was required but CryptionInformer appeared.
- An issue that caused different encryption statuses for one folder at the same time.
- EgoSecure Tray login and logout events are now audited separately from system logins/logouts.