To install the app portal on an EMM device, please proceed as follows:
- Open the browser of the EMM device and enter the address of your Silverback server with the /ssp suffix.
- Enter the user name and the password of the EMM device.
- Now click on the link displayed in the log-in window and then click Install.
The device will now be displayed in the console as Managed device.
Sometimes an older profile is stored on the EMM device. If you try to reinstall the app portal, an error message is displayed:
The new Mobile Device Management payload is not identical with the old payload.
If this error is displayed, you must perform the following steps on the device:
- Navigate to Settings > General > Device Management.
- Remove the existing MDM profile.
- Reexecute the installation.