You can remove the Intune add-on by using the standard Uninstall Package action.
In the Administration application, go to Extensions > Installed Packages, click the Intune add-on in the grid and run the Uninstall Package action. A wizard will open where you can uninstall the package.
What data is removed and what is left
Uninstallation of the extension deletes the following objects:
- The Intune data provider and all of its configurations,
- The Intune Integration data collector workflow,
- The Intune Integration - Data Import engine activation.
The following records are still present in the system after the uninstallation:
- The Intune Integration service capability,
- The tenant and service connection,
- Installed applications,