For details about system requirements, see the article Software and hardware requirements.
For details about installation and update setup, see the article Installation and Update.
- Added a configurable list of user SIDs excluded from processing on the Agent side.
- Now devices that get into the database have volume id regardless of how they got there: through Audit or through Inventory.
- Optimizations for Permitted devices » Removable devices: Devices database is now set as default; offline Agents can now be hidden; computers can be multi selected in the Add new device - Devices database dialog.
- An issue with the copying to an external hard disk, when the process froze and could only be aborted.
- An issue where devices were missing in the Devices database or could not be added sometimes.
- An issue where it was not possible to delete an application from a package or to add it.
- Now the currently logged in Windows user name is shown along with the Supervisor name in Revision.
- The tabs not available to a user are now not displayed in search results.
- Minor improvements for the Compress log files dialog.
- Discontinued the support of the Spanish, Italian and Portuguese languages.
- Improved the displaying of information about data archiving/deleting by tenants.
- LDAP settings are now only accessible if LDAP is added under Domain controllers. Otherwise the LDAP settings tab is not displayed.
- Improvements for data export to PDF and CSV.
- Full support of keyboard shortcuts.
- An issue with incorrect messages in case of faulty console login.
- The performance problem when there were many encryption groups under Product Settings » Encryption » Group Management.
- An issue where newly (re)synced objects from AD were not found in search result immediately.
- An issue where the system hung when scanning .exe files on the network by DLP and Antivirus.
- An issue where the Console exported CSV-files that contained a space character after each semicolon.
- Now read access is restricted for Agent to directories with EgoSecure log files only.
- The option Reset used for a keyboard under Access Control » Connected devices was renamed to Modify access.
- Keyboard accessibility improvements.
- Improved the EgoSecure Agent tray displaying on monitors with high DPI.
- An issue where the Agent notification port was not opened in the domain profile of the Firewall.
- An issue where Agent (working with WMI) consumed more and more memory until the server machine crashed.
- An issue where access to portable devices was blocked by EgoSecure Agent in Citrix environment.
- An issue where the log level was specified incorrectly in the log of the Agent.
- An issue with the Agent default language after the installation.
- An issue where EgoSecure Agent triggered a high CPU load on the system by multiple network logins.
- Revision for Antivirus was improved: now changing of AV profile and enabling\disabling of scheduled tasks is recorded under Computer management » Antivirus » Revision.
- Under Reports » General » Revision for the EgoSecure Antivirus (Scheduler) event the new category "Global" was added so that administrator can see if the created task is global or not.
- An issue where scan profile settings were not applied on the Agent side.
- An issue where AV exclusions were not written to the MSI package.
- A problem where the message "EgoSecure Antivirus is out of date" mistakenly appeared after reinstalling Antivirus.
- Now the list of files in the folder is displayed in Cryption Informer.
Full Disk Encryption
- Optimized the number of requests from Console to Server when working within Product settings » FDE » Configuration profiles.
- FDE and PBA data security improvements.
- The disk encryption in Console without an ERI password configured is not available anymore.
- Now if the drive is encrypted by FDE, it is not possible to encrypt it by BitLocker via Console.
- An issue where the Console displayed errors after the FDE uninstallation.
- Added the reason "Encryption" to the chart "Reason" under Insight Analysis » Audit » Blocked access.
- An issue where empty Avira "Threat found” notifications were sent.
- Database was updated to improve the performance of Application Inventory (MSQL, MySQL, Azure).
Network Share Encryption
- Added the display support for path length more than 256 characters.
- An issue where it was forbidden to move the subfolders of an encrypted folder.
- An issue where a network share could not be decrypted via Console in case it had been assigned for encryption to the default user or group.
- An issue where it was not possible to add a mapped network share in Console under User management » Encryption » Network share.
- Common improvements of certificate encryption and signing.
Removable Device Encryption
- An issue where files encrypted with attributes were not visible in Console when user had no rights in Explorer to see such files.
- An issue where column sorting did not work in Reports » General » Agents state.
- The reason "Encryption" is now displayed under Audit » Blocked access in cases when the access was denied because of encryption.
- An issue where the Empty Recycle Bin securely option was absent in the context menu.
- Windows Server 2022 and Windows 11 support.
- EgoSecure Server and Cloud-Connect Server setups updated.
- Now the Service Bus configuration area is hidden in AdminTool if Service Bus Adapter is not installed.
- Now Service Bus Adapter can be installed together with EgoSecure Server.
- XML import: A new value 'inherit' (instead of attribute 'inheritSettings') was added additionally to 0 and 1 values for attributes of client/user settings. This new parameter has the highest priority and does not apply for default rights.