The installation and the update are not different in the execution and are therefore not listed separately.
- To install the UEM Console Version 1 (1909), the target system requires the installation and configuration of Service Store/Solution Builder Version 9.1.1 or newer of Matrix42. The UEM Console Version 2 or newer requires Service Store/Solution Builder Version 9.1.2 or newer with UEM Mode switched on in the Asset Management settings. The UEM Mode is currently delivered as a customizing installation.
- For the system requirements for installing the console, please refer to the system requirements of Service Management.
Please always read the included Readme.txt.
- Download the current Customizing Installer package from the Matrix42 Marketplace.
- When installing the UEM Console the resulted PowerShell execution policy on the Server needs to be set temporarily to “Unrestricted” for the installation.
- Please read the included Readme.txt file and follow the instructions.
Uninstallation of the UEM Console is currently not supported - The App can be hidden by removing the users from the role "Unified Endpoint Management"
Here you can find additional informations about the Empirum API.