The UUX for SUEM Console is based on the Matrix42 Solution Builder Platform and is a unified console for client management, mobile device management and and endpoint data protection.
This brings together computers and mobile devices to form a unified object type in the Solution Builder platform. In addition, a new communication architecture based on a service bus is introduced. This allows a more efficient and faster communication between the UUX for SUEM, Empirum and Silverback. The goal is that the entire communication between the SUEM core product parts will take place over it in order to also enable hybrid installations, (e.g. Empirum and EgoSecure local, Silverback and Solution Builder in the Cloud).
Azure Service Bus for Cloud or RabbitMQ for on premise installations are currently supported as Service Bus. Read the documentation for the respective installation or configuration in the corresponding download.
For the EgoSecure Data Protection Installation please go to here.
The installation and the update are not different in the execution and are therefore not listed separately.
- All Empirum versions in support. Empirum 20.0.1 or later for Service Bus Integration with Hotfix from 31.July.2020
- All Silverback versions in support. Silverback 20.0.1 or later for Service Bus Integration
- EgoSecure Version 15.2 for Insights Integration and Endpoint Device Protection Integration
- To install the UUX for SUEM 2007, the target system requires the installation and configuration of Digital Workspace Platform (DWP) of Matrix42.
- In order to get updates from Empirum and Silverback the Service Bus needs to be configured in the Settings of the UEM Console and activated on the source systems. The Service Bus requires Empirum 19.0.3 version or newer.
- For the system requirements for installing the DWP, please refer to the system requirements.
Installation and Update
- Download the current Customizing Installer package from the Matrix42 Marketplace.
- Extract the ZIP-File to the Matrix42 Solution Builder Server.
- Start the Customizinginstaller.exe with the appropriate rights for updating the Matrix42 Solution Builder.
- Follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
- Update the browser cache.
Uninstallation of the UEM Console is currently not supported - The App can be hidden by removing the users from the role "Unified Endpoint Management"
By deactivating the UEM Modules all active parts of the UEM Console are deactivated.
- Go to Administration -> Services & Processes -> Engine Activations.
- Search for "UEM".
- Disable all Engine Activations.
Here you can find additional information about the Empirum API.