Skip to main content
UEM Service for Empirum Update Guide
- Last updated
Save as PDF
Installing UEM Service for Empirum
- Please download the latest package of UEM Service for Empirum from Marketplace at Matrix42 UEM Service for Empirum.
- Unzip the archive and move the files to the server.
- Merge the folder PackageStore with your package store directory on your Empirum Master Server (\Empirum\Configurator\Packages\PackageStore).
- Import the software package Matrix42 UEM Service 1.x into your Software Depot via the Empirum Management Console > Configuration > Depot > Rightclick on Registers > Import/Export > Import Package.
- Complete wizard. A new version of the package is now available in Empirum.
- Navigate to Management > Administration.
- Right-click on the old version of the package > Distribution Commands…, check the Uninstall box and click OK.
- Assign the new package Matrix42 UEM Service 1.x (located in Software Package folder Empirum) to a computer with the role Empirum Depot Server or Empirum Master Server (to check the role: right-click on the corresponding server > General > Computer Role).
- Activate the server with the assigned UEM Service package. The new version will keep using the variables as previously set.
- After the new package has been installed on the server you can remove the old package from the corresponding group.