Click the Settings navigation item in the Master Data application to view and edit current settings.
- Automatically apply change of ownership of person also to related user accounts: select the check-box to apply changes to a set of related data.
- Allow Users to Change Personal Data: select the check-box to allow users to modify their Personal Data and Contact Information in the user profile. Otherwise, the following fields are available for the preview only:
- Allow user to set up Professional Skills in user profile dialog: select the check-box to allow users to modify their own skills in the corresponding section of the user profile information.
- Display Employees (Persons)/Business Contacts/Business Partners: Select the corresponding checkbox if you want to show contact information of employees, business contacts, and/or business partners in search results on the Address Book page of the Matrix42 Self Service Portal.
- Hide with following status: Use the drop-down list to select one or several statuses of employees, business contacts, and/or business partners. Employees, business contacts, and/or business partners with the selected statuses will not be shown in search results on the Address Book page of the Matrix42 Self Service Portal. The Deleted, Inactive, and To Be Deleted statuses are selected by default.
- Map Addresses with: Select the location service that you want to use for the addresses. You can choose between Google Maps and Bing Maps, or select No Address Mapping if you do not want to use the location services.
This area allows managing the Default Remote Connection settings and the list of connections.
- Default Currency: Currency that is used in Matrix42 Workspace Management.
- Currency Conversion Surcharge (%): Banking surcharge that is used in Matrix42 Workspace Management.