All types of contract items (Maintenance, Purchase, Leasing, Professional Service, and General) have the Billing tab where relevant billing information should be provided.
The page is logically separated into two sections: Price and Terms.
The section has the following editable fields that are part of the requisition process and are updated based on the content of fields in the purchase requisition:
- Price per Unit. Net price per quantity unit.
- Quantity Unit
- Periods. This value is calculated automatically based on the validity period and the billing period. For example, if the contract item is valid for two months and the billing period is Monthly, then the value in the Periods field is 2. If you change the billing period to Weekly, for example, then the value will change to 9, and so on.
For all contract items except the contract item of purchase, this field can become editable. If you select the Contract does not expire checkbox on the Period dialog page, you will be able to specify the number of periods manually.
- Billing Period. Pattern of payments. Select Non-Recurring if you have to pay only once.
- Tax Rate (%). Tax rate as a percentage. To define a default value for the tax rate, go to the Contracts application > Settings > Default Tax Rate (%).
The following fields are read-only and calculated based on the editable fields:
- Tax. Calculated tax amount.
- Total NET. Automatically calculated as Price Per Unit*Quantity.
- Grand Total NET. Automatically calculated as Total NET*Periods.
- Grand Total. Automatically calculated as Grand Total Net+Tax.
In the Terms section, you can specify the following data:
- Price Fixed Until. Date until which the price remains fixed.
- Cost Category. Cost category that is used for default cost projection.
- Additional Terms and Conditions