Every workplace has a status. When you create a workplace item, you assign a status inside the edit form. However, if you want to set another status for an existing workplace, you must use the Change Status action. A wizard will guide you through the required steps where you can also change the status of all assets that are assigned to the workplace.
- Go to the Workplaces navigation item in the Assets application.
- Select the workplace items where you want to change the status.
- Click the Change Status action.
- Select the new status.
- Select the Change status of all related assets checkbox and choose a value if you want to change the status of related assets.
- Apply your changes.
- System sets a new status for the selected workplaces.
- System sets a new status for all assets assigned to the selected workplaces (if checkbox was selected). The following status mapping from workplace to asset can be used:
- Active => Active
- Inactive => Inactive
- In Preparation => Reserved
- Unknown => Unknown